14 Nov 2017
Divisional Manager Road - Leeds, UK
Take the next step in your career and grow with us
LEMAN UK is looking for a Divisonal Manager Road for our office in Leeds.
LEMAN A/S is a transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the Nordic countries, UK and the US with approx. 700 employees and a turnover of approx. 1.9 billion DKK. The LEMAN Group has launched a growth strategy where the company wishes to grow both organically and through acquisitions in the countries where the group is already present. The company is going through a transformation with the increasing globalisation and a change in the way business and the organisation is run.
LEMAN UK is part of the LEMAN Group and employs 80 staff across 5 offices in the UK. Operating all modes including Road, Air/Sea, Project & Logistic. The UK has seen major growth in recent years and we expect this trend to continue both organically and through acquisitions. We believe that people are our strongest asset and we are currently looking to expand our team in the UK.
We are looking for a Divisional Manager for our Road Operations. You oversee all aspects of the Road operations across 4 locations Leeds, Cannock, Tilbury & Glasgow. You will be responsible for optimising the running of the UK operations in line with business plan, priorities & focus. Able to work within a multisite environment, drive cooperation and create synergies across the business in an effort to deliver improved top and bottom line growth, working closely with overseas offices and partners to align transit, service & costs.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant Operational Role
- Excellent business accruement
- Able to Lead People & Change initiatives to drive business efficiencies
- Ability to motivate and invigorate their teams to take on new challenges.
- Ability to look for new opportunities and to finds ways to increase profit through these routes.
- Able to find business solutions and take ownership of long and short-term issues to resolution.
- Salary according to qualifications
- A positive and busy working environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere
- Exciting and open workplace with freedom with responsibility
- 25 days Holiday
- Healthcare & other staff benefits
The right person will have good opportunities for personal and professional development and the real prospect of taking a step towards management within LEMAN UK.
If you find the position attractive, we encourage you to send your application and CV immediately to Jill Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics. The company is still growing and employs approx 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States. LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For further information, please contact:
HR Business Partner at LEMAN UK
P: +44 (0) 113 385 7927
For more information about the company please visit our website